From: sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org
[mailto:sunray-users-boun...@filibeto.org] On Behalf Of Peter Astrand
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:43 PM
To: SunRay-Users mailing list
Subject: Re: [SunRay-Users] Drop_Down Menus Dissappear on Sun Ray

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Pelletier, Robert wrote:

> When using the SunRay as a webkiosk and I hover over CSS drop down
> menu, I am unable to make a selection because as soon as I move the
> mouse away, the menu closes. Is this a know issue and if yes, does someone
> know a solution. Thank You.

My guess would be that no window manager is running. Many modern applications,
including Firefox, does not work correctly without a WM. Try starting a
lightweight WM such as OpenBox. (In ThinLinc, we are shipping OpenBox and a
custom configuration suitable for running single applications.)

Br,
---
Peter Astrand           ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com
Teknikringen 8          http://twitter.com/ThinLinc
583 30 Linkoping        http://facebook.com/ThinLinc
Phone: +46-13-214600    http://google.com/+CendioThinLinc