Hi,

I tried using sup in Jan 2010 [1] and used it for a while and was a little
disheartened when I didn't see a release for a while. Eventually I went
about using a regular client but I kept checking up on sup.

Today, I discover that the project is active again. And I am a better
programmer than the last time I tried to work on sup 3 years ago, so I feel
I can make some meaningful contributions. I will definitely try out the new
release after I get home.

I found that the offlineimap/Maildir approach to fetching email resulted in
emails remaining marked as "unread" on the server and web-clients. Is this
still the behavior when we use offlineimap to fetch the mail?

Thank you,
Anirudh

[1]: http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/sup-talk/2010-January/003726.html

--