I posted this on the LEM swap list and craigslist yesterday, but forgot to do it here! Oops!

1 UMAX Pulsar S900 with 333mhz G3, 272mb RAM

The hard drive cage is a little rough as I had stuffed an enourmous industrial strength hd (5 1/2 x 3 x 8 inch) in there (now removed)... but it's workable.

Currently has a 1 gig and a 4 gig drive.

This is an extremely expandable machine. There's room for 5 or 6 drives, and 6 open RAM slots giving you the potential for over a gig of RAM. Processor upgrades are available to 1Ghz at least (PowerLogix 1Ghz is $199 at OWC, 128mb RAM is $24.).

Currently running OS 9.2.2, capable of going to 10.3.9 at least. I ran an earlier verision of X on this machine's twin with no problem. And there's the LEM Supermacs list if you need help with anything.

Comes with extra plastic: right side panel, front panel, and base from a matching machine which is already gone. (I'm willing to sell those separately - if you're interested make an offer)

Includes original manual.

This was running as a mail server pretty much flawlessly for years.

$75 plus shipping from 78737

If local pickup, I'll include a 15" NEC monitor, ADB extended keyboard and mouse for another $30 ($105 total). Heck, if you want to pay the shipping on it, I'll send that to you too for that price. Or pick and choose and make an offer.

Paypal, check, MO, credit card all OK.  See http://greenbuilder.com/payments/

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>