Hi,

I have a couple of servers that are running supervisor to keep applications
running. Something that annoys me is the fact that I will need each
server's configuration file to be able to connect to it using supervisoctl.
Is this right?

My question is twofold; How come the configuration is needed? Second
question, is has it been discussed whether it should be possible to also
connect to supervisor using supervisorctl without having the configuration
file at hand?

Keep on rockin',
Jens

--
Want to know how full my inbox is? Or how to get in touch with me faster?
Or tell me your e-mail is not that important? Then check this out: