hi!

I am new in using suphp and need some help.
System is  FreeBSD 7.0+apache 2.2.9+php 5.2.6+suphp 0.6.3
I have a couple hundred vhosts (hungarian language) and my problem is
the following:
I use php_admin_flag on some vhost in order to see hungarian accent:
php_admin_flag iconv.input_encoding UTF-8
php_admin_flag iconv.internal_encoding UTF-8
php_admin_flag iconv.output_encoding UTF-8
php_admin_flag mbstring.internal_encoding UTF-8

When I enable suphp these web pages' accent are wrong with firefox,
however it is OK with IE.. after disabling suphp the accent is good with
both browsers..
Don't really know that the problem is that apache do not use my
php_admin_flags or
something else..
(php5 module is loaded in apache in order to use these php_admin_flags)

thanks for your help in advance!