my umask setting is 0022 already.actually it works.it tested with fopen
function.but uploaded files still have 600
I didn't understand that difference between mod_php and
suphp.Because,before install suphp,the files can be uploaded with world
readable permissions,or umask settings works for uploaded files too.but
now it's not.

eventually,apache can't read these files,photos,zips etc.

If I can't find any solutions,I will write a cron job like ;
find /var/www/vhosts/ -type f -exec chmod 644 {} \; -print or,
find /var/www/vhosts/ -type f -perm 600 -exec chmod 644 {} \; -print