Hello,

We are setting up a two camera system where the two cams will be connected with the synchronization cable. As I remember it is possible to transmit the timestamp to get exactly matching filenames.

Within this configuration we want to trigger a flash via an infrared sender. Whats the best way to get the IR sender diode turned on when the picture is taken or probably 1 or 2ms before?

Is there any documentation about the signal on the sync port? Can you recommend a circuit to get the IR sender turned on when the trigger signal is fired?

Andreas Bean