Carlos,

> energizer xp18000
Worked for us. Was even enough to power an external HDD.

> ... is it still possible to be exchanged after that for another lens? or is
> a fixed modification of the camera?

Yes, it is possible to change the lens to any other with C/CS/M12 mount.
Assembly of that lens includes an C/CS->M12 adapter and spacers to make it
fixed focused to infinity. Nothing is glued.

If you meant Sunex SuperFisheye EFL=1.3mm, F/2.0, M12 mount, here's a sample -
http://community.elphel.com/pictures/hammer_camera/elphelimg_2421643.jpeg (2 in
1). The resolution is not perfect.

> i read carefully all info about 12v it in the wiki (and talk page) and
> I come to understand that the 12-volt adapter is not enough to power
> the camera and hard drive.

Well, we tested a 12V camera with HDD not too long ago - it works but it
doesn't have enough power for extra boards (was instable with an extra MUX
board and 2 sensor boards). In general there might be problems if the voltage
drops below 12V - cables are too long or extra boards (mentioned above).

The setup you need should work fine with at least 15ft network cable.

> ¿you can't provide an appropiated adaptor?
We could try to look for a 'better' adapter and order it from somewhere, I
think.

> if not, how many amps should provide the adapter to work safely with
> this configuration?
Our current power supply is 12V, 1.5A.

Best regards and a happy new year too =),
Oleg Dzhimiev