Hi Jim,

The ImageJ plugins process images in batch.

Before running a plugin you need to compile it through ImageJ ~ "Plugins ->
Compile..." After that it should appear in the plugins list in the menu.
You might need to restart the ImageJ to get the list updated.

To just open JP4 and save as JPEG there's a plugin "JP46_Reader_camera".
The plugin that processes the Eyesis footage is "Aberration_Correction" -
to get enhanced images you will need "kernels" for that particular camera.
I could check if we have anything shared online.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev