Riccardo,

I am having difficulties turning it on: the lights on the Ethernet port
> don't start blinking, although everything seems to be connected fine, and I
> can feel the camera become a little warm after a few minutes.
> When connected to the computer, there is no response on DHCP. The pc
> doesn't sense anything connected to it.
> I am using the power supply and PoE injector included in the order and the
> voltage is ok (12V). Other PoE devices run fine with them.
>
> What can I do in order to troubleshoot it?

NC353-369 models have a serial port on the right side under the cover
plate. Also there should be RS-232, USB cables and adapter
<http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Camera_Accessories> - they make up
a single cable to allow to connect the cameras serial port to the PC's USB
and use some terminal program (we use minicom) to see the output when the
camera is booting up.

Settings:

> Speed: 115200 8N1
> RTS/CTS: None