Andrey,

I am talking about the external sync cable connected to J15. can it be
transmitted over bluetooth with such device ? (from the camera to the phone)
the goal is to record a log on the phone with each trigger, corresponding
timestamp transmitted by the master camera, and annotations made on the phone.

Regards,
Alexandre Poltorak

PGP Key ID 2995F18F I prefer encrypted mail.
If you have not yet begun using encrypted email, you may find the following
link useful, https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/