Hi, :-)

I'm in a french team of film makers, and we want to build an open source
camera. We are looking for an high or average definition (at least
1920x1080) open source Sensor Board compatible with raspberry Pi,  that
could allow use to use any objective (including old photographic
objective). We wanted to create a snapPi cam but with a better sensor
board that the ones sold by adafruit Raspberry pi compagny.

I see you sell a lot of open hardware  camera components (393...)
including sensor boards, do you have any sensor compatible with
Raspberry Pi  ?

What connexions do you use for your sensor boards ?

Yours sincerely

Julie Go