Dear Elphel-Team,

currently I'm working with the synchronization and readout of the sensor on the 393. My first goal is to synchronize two or more sensors so that the pictures are taken at the exact same time. To my understanding the internal trigger could be used for this purpose but I'm unsure if this produces a stable video stream with the maximum frame rate. Currently I'm unable to confirm this as the firmware that is provided by my colleagues has issues with the trigger. Therefore I'm asking you if the internal trigger can synchronize the sensors and still provide a video stream with the highest frame rate possible. Also the maximal exposure time would be 16 ms for a 60 fps video.

My second task is to access the uncompressed data of the sensors. These data reside on the memory chip dedicated to the FPGA-part of the Zynq. Is there some example code on how to access the uncompressed data from a user-space program?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Fabjan Sukalia

--