> No it doesn't print anything at all. I can't connect via ssh. Is it
> possible the baud rate isn't 115200?

No.
Any network leds blinking? Or at least light up temporarily?
Is the board getting warm?
Do you power with the power supply board (TRACO)? Is it the same you used
for the 1st board? Is it "18-75V" or "9-36V" - can't remember if you have
both types.
Did you guys manage to power 10393 with 3.3V directly (Todd asked about
this recently)? In this case you can check the current.