Hi Elphel Researcher/Engineer,

I 'm a research engineer from a Japanese company called OMRON.

Recently I saw the post from your website about this
High Resolution Multi-View Stereo: Tile Processor and Convolutional Neural Network <https://blog.elphel.com/2018/02/high-resolution-multi-vew-stereo-tile-processor-and-convolutional-neural-network/>

It's a cool designed hardware, plus recently there are a lot of research using CNN for 3D reconstruction I'm wondering if you guys have some demos.
I 'm also planning to join CVPR 2018 which will be held at Salt lake city.
Will anyone from your company plan to join or show some demos there?  If not, is that possible I can stop by your office and have a talk ?

Thanks,

Fu

--

Xingdou Fu(Ken)  Ph.D.
Senior research engineer / Supervisor

Vision Sensing Lab
Sensing Technology Research Center
Technology and intellectual property H.Q.
OMRON corporation

Adress: 9-1 Kizugawadai, Kizugawa-City, Kyoto, JAPAN 619-0283
E-mail: f...@ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Phone: +81-774-74-2757
Fax: +81-774-74-2002