Richard,

Sorry it was not easy to find on our wiki, I added cross-links:
https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Trigger_393
https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/103891

10389 is needed to generate trigger output. There are two types of trigger
output to generate it:
1. 5V/0.5A non-isolated, referenced to the camera GND.
2. Opto-isolated through opto-transistor

Output can be either synchronized to the images or just manual as GPIO.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:49:56 -0700 Richard Rigby<rri...@redzone.com>
wrote ----

Hi,

I would like to connect an external circuit to the camera trigger output, where
is the trigger output? Can I connect directly to the main board or to the 10389
interface board?

Kind regards,

Richard Rigby
Software Developer

www.redzone.com

 Ph: +64 9 479 9901
Fax: +64 9 479 9904

13 Tarndale Grove • Albany • Auckland 0632 • New Zealand