Hello Winston, How did you measure that value? The synchronization between
channels with the same delay settings synchronizes starts of erase/readout
cycles, so if the channels have different exposure settings, the centers of the
exposure intervals will be offset. You may set the same exposure time for  all
channels or use short enough exposures  (you have to do that in any case to
prevent motion blur) so that offset will not influence the results. It is also
possible to set individual channel delays. Andrey ---- On Thu, 16 Aug 2018
21:15:16 -0700 Winston Zhang <winston.zh...@blacksesame.com.cn> wrote ----
Hi,Andrey       I found the spacing interval between the left camera and right
camera time stamp was 0.3ms, when I dealt with stereo sync. Is it normal?
Best Regrad! Yicheng-Zhang Email:  winston.zh...@blacksesame.com.cn Teil:
18516291005 Addr:   707 room, 7th floor, building 4th, No.1761, Zhangdong road,