Dear Sir/ Madam,
 I greatly appreciate for spending time to answer my previous questions.
I have checked your products and I am a little confused about something, Can
you guide me again?    1) Can users set exposure time? what is the range of it?
    2) As you mentioned in web site,  the Model 323 had supported 35 mm (11
Megapixel Kodak CCD) and unfortunately  it is         discontinued now. Can I
drive a CCD sensor (e.g. 11 Megapixel Kodak CCD) on System Board (10393)? Is
there any         user manual for help?    3) I couldn't have find any
information about operating and storage temperature, totally is there any data
about industry                 standards?
 Thank you for your help.
Best Regards

    On Monday, December 2, 2019, 11:11:18 PM UTC, Elphel Support