Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the quick response!  It looks like it will require a 1D20325
power supply board in addition to the 10353 processor board.  Do you still
have any of those available?  If not, are there any other power supply
boards that could be used in lieu of the 1D20325?

Also, is there any documentation on how to interface with these sensor
boards?  It would be interesting to try and use an NVIDIA Jetson Nano (
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-nano-developer-kit) to drive
the sensor board.  I know that replacing FPGAs with GPUs is a trend for
certain imaging applications.

Nick