Hello Dor,
Thank you for your interest in the Elphel NC393 camera.
Answering your questions:
1. The 4 sensors are supported by one system board and are precisely
synchronized.
2. It is not possible to replace the image sensors - we use 5MPix image
sensors. You can design your own system board to use other sensors, but
that would require also writing drivers for the system board to support
these sensors.
3.The prices can be found on our Price List:
https://www3.elphel.com/importwiki?title=Price_list
4. We do not have the software to build panoramas from all 4 cameras.
5. The link to SDK is from this page:
https://www3.elphel.com/model_393_cameras, and here is a direct link:
https://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=10393#SDK

Multiple cameras can be synchronized together. The cameras are distributed
under Free Software and Open Hardware and it is possible to access al the
source code, so you can add software that you need for your particular
application.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,
Olga S Filippova,