From: Elphel Support <support-list@support.elphel.com>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 6:15 PM
To: K. Al-Madani <mad...@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Elphel-support] Two cameras need your kind help

Khalid,

We still have software installed on one computer, I'll look how to reproduce
it. Our experience shows that old cameras need reflashing, as over time flash
memory looses some data.

Andrey

---- On Sun, 07 May 2023 01:40:02 -0600 K. Al-Madani <mad...@live.com> wrote ---

Hello,

I bought many years ago two NC353L-369-HDD and one Hammer camera MNC354-2B-HDD

Around 11 years ago it came with your flash drive (like a credit card) with a
bootable kubutnu linux

Now the  kubutnu linux is not working

Now I am retired and I want to experiment with them

Can you please guide me which page I can find the latest software for both
cameras (better Windows OS) or linux

Thank you so much

Khalid M.