Hi,

Am having some problems with the Traffic Shaper Wizzard
on 0.73.8.

At the final stage of the wizzard when the changes are
applied we see a page of PHP error message which is
quickly replaced by an empty pfSense webpage.

The PHP Errors -

No source address found in rule No destination address
found in rule 1 No destination address found in rule 3
No destination address found in rule 5 No destination
address found in rule 7 No destination address found in
rule 9 No destination address found in rule 11 No
destination address found in rule 13 No destination
address found in rule 15 No destination address found in
rule 17 No destination address found in rule 19 No
destination address found in rule 21 No destination
address found in rule 23 No destination address found in
rule 25 No destination address found in rule 27 No
destination address found in rule 29 No destination
address found in rule 31 No destination address found in
rule 33 No destination address found in rule 35 No
destination address found in rule 37 No destination
address found in rule 39 No destination address found in
rule 41 No destination address found in rule 43 No
destination address found in rule 45 No destination
address found in rule 47 No destination address found in
rule 49 No destination address found in rule 51 No
destination address found in rule 53 No destination
address found in rule 55 Warning: Cannot modify header
information - headers already sent by (output started at
/etc/inc/filter.inc:708) in
/usr/local/www/wizard.php(89) : eval()'d code on line 1

If I then reboot pfSense then no internet traffic will
flow through the router and I see the following in
/var/log/system.log -

Aug 11 11:03:11 navigatrix php: There were error(s)
s.debug:21: queue qLANRoot has no parent
/tmp/rules.debug:21: errors in queue de
finition /tmp/rules.debug:22: queue qLANdef has no
parent /tmp/rules.debug:22: e
rrors in queue definition /tmp/rules.debug:23: queue
qLANacks has no parent /tmp
/rules.debug:23: errors in queue definition
/tmp/rules.debug:26: queue qP2PDown
has no parent /tmp/rules.debug:26: errors in queue
definition /tmp/rules.debug:2
8: queue qGamesDown has no parent /tmp/rules.debug:2

Is there anything I can do manually to get this working
as we really need Traffic Shaping working, I would set
it up manually from the web interface but I dont know
what im doing!

Cheers Adam Retter