Hi,
I get installed the last embedded release 0.78 on a WRAP 1E board and
now all the minor webgui problem related to "status==>interfaces" are
ok. Wonderful!! After that I tried to connect by SSH to pfsense after,
of course, have enabled it in "System==>advanced" but I cannot log in:
it says "...no further authentication methods avalaible"..I also
disabled the firewall to be sure tha some rule would not interfere but
no chances. Should I do something else to enable the ssh or the
problem is elsewhere? Has someone else the same problem with embedded
release?
cheers
Giorgio