[alan walters] [alan walters]
Just looking at this I can only tag to a specific vlan on each port.
So port to is enabled for 802.11q on vlan 1-4 with vlan 1 as the tag but
it allows untagged traffic to transit.
Other ports have only onevlan on then and they are tagged.

There is traffic flowing into pfsense. Example a http request to the
pfsense box comes in but does not go back. Dhcp receives a response from
the client and sends it back an ip but it does not get there.??

Switch or pfsense???? Does anyone use 3com 3300XM switches with vlans?
Will forward my xml still if you think it's pfsense it is a test lab box
so there is nothing important on it.

Regards

Alan