Yeah, the bandwidth in the queue screen doesn't really work quite
right :-/  Try setting the upperlimit field.  It's kind of difficult
for me to test some of this stuff out any more - my home network is
under strict change control and I don't have all the equipment needed
to keep a test network for all the parts of pfSense that I work on up
at all times.

If anyones willing to help out, I need another wrap/soekris and an
atheros card w/ or w/out antenna (I have spare u.fl pigtails and
antenna already).  I've got a sick design that should allow me to test
out most if not all features I currently have a hand in supporting and
allow for some future development work w/out impacting my wife (and
thus me, which in turn means you ;-P !).

--Bill