On 10/9/05, Scott Ullrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Take a look at how the EZ Shaper wizard creates parent queues.
> > Either way I have to edit the created configuration manually, or there
> > is a possibilty to create parent queues with the webconfigurator ?
> Yes, via the webConfigurator.
Ah, sorry I messed up the question.
I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to derive more queues from
the hfsc queue. I tried to keep the traffic shaper rules what the
wizard created, and add 2 master queues on top of that which would
represent the whole traffic. Then the internet traffic would be
derived from these queues.
http://www.pfsense.com/pastebin/244
I have also tried creating 2 more parent rules beside the rules which
the wizard created, but that didn't work either.