Guys

I'm still eager to try this. Unfortunately, I need the ng_ether.ko,
ng_bridge.ko and ng_eiface.ko modules that are not part of the pfSense
Embedded image (no reason why they should be at this time, anyway). Could
anyone compile them for me and send them through, I don't currently have the
possibility of setting up a machine to do so myself.

Thanks
Thomas