Hi,

I see pfsense is moving fast. I got 0.88 yesterday and today 0.89.2 was
available...

This makes me to ask couple of questions

1) Is there changelog available somewhere so I could decide it I should
upgrade to recent version ?

2) Firmware upgrade is still broken in 0.89.2, or am I only the person
being so lucky ?

Warning: raiseerror(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /etc/inc/xmlrpc_client.inc on line 562 Warning:
raiseerror(): Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/etc/inc:/usr/local/www:/usr/local/captiveportal')
in /etc/inc/xmlrpc_client.inc on line 562 Fatal error: Undefined class
name 'pear' in /etc/inc/xmlrpc_client.inc on line 5

3) Is there any way to upgrade manually  ?  I got  0.89.2  LiveCD today
and found out it has no option to upgrade, it could only overwrite
installed system.

Sorry if these are kind of silly questions but I found only limited
documentation available on the Internet :(