Hi,

I seems to have found why the following happens for me on system
firmware check as well as on packages page:

Warning: raiseerror(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /etc/inc/xmlrpc_client.inc on line 562 Warning:
raiseerror(): Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/etc/inc:/usr/local/www:/usr/local/captiveportal')
in /etc/inc/xmlrpc_client.inc on line 562 Fatal error: Undefined class
name 'pear' in /etc/inc/xmlrpc_client.inc on line 5

I'm testing pfsense without Internet connection  right now so I guess
this is why this error only happens by me and is not seen by other
users.