On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 00:28 -0400, Scott Ullrich wrote:
> SSH interactive is keystrokes.  Bulk is SCP and friends.  Feel free to
> spice up the article if you can make it better.

Thanks.

Let me check if I get it right  -  SSH interactive forces some socket
option set which pushes packets as soon as possible.  This is detected
as  ACK flag in IP packets and such  packets are routed with high
priority ?

Does it mean however any application which does same socket set up will
obey the same rule ?