Hi Scott,

I chose a different number of sectors, because I wanted more than a 1GB
partition for pfsense. If that is what causes the problem, okay, I can boot
the CD again and just press "enter" the whole way and see what happens.

I can tell you that the HD is a 120GB drive, and that previously it took the
entire disk for pfsense, and that worked. This time I wanted to partition
just 10GB.

Are you still interested in /tmp, or only if I use the default 1GB partition
size?

Thanks,

Christian