On 1/10/06, Rainer Duffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's the number of interfaces - I already found that.
> But I'm pretty sure I read about a limitation on the number of VLANs, too.
>
> So whatever the number of VLANs supported is (I believe this number to
> be 64, but this is only from memory), I cannot have more than 32 at the
> moment anyway?

A VLAN is an interface, so interface limits apply.  With that said,
the FAQ entry clearly states 32 is all that is _supported_ but you can
have more, the GUI will likely become painfully slow.  We'll be
working on scalability (after a few other gotcha's are cleared up), in
the meantime, try it out, shouldn't be too hard to create 32 vlan
interfaces ;)  Let us know how it performs, let us know if there
really is a limit (I couldn't find one in code).