You are talking about policy based routing. pfSense can do this kind of
routing. Configure the WAN interface with the PPPoE-settings and one of your
OPTx interfaces with the static settings of the other line. Don't forget to
enter the gateway there.
Then check out your firewall rules at you LAN interface. Create pass rules
adressing the traffic you were speaking about. At the bottom of each rule page
you find a setting called "gateway". Select the desired gateway for that kind
of traffic and you are done.

Holger