As you said, we are planning to make pfSense an enterprise class firewall, but
enterprise means as well enterprise stability, not only enterprise features.
That said, pfSense will be released "when it's done" and when we feel we have
reached that point. I wouldn't start speculating about a date though that point
shouldn't be too far in the future.

Holger