Hi Holger,

For the USB keyboard to work correctly without unplugging
and repluging it back, the "hint.atkbd.0.flags" line has
to be removed from the /boot/device.hints file.

Since Hacom systems include ones with PS/2 keyboard and
mouse, and ones without, we just enable the USB so we can
boot from the flash drive. It makes our lives easier to
support pfSense on ur systems.

Maybe I will put the USB flash drive images up on the web
as an alternative to the LiveCD.

Bao