I post this before but i think it got deleted with the assumption that its already been answered. i download the "policy based multiwan.pdf" and it went over on seting up 2 wan's with 192.XXX ip's on the LAN side. I have a wireless link and a DSL line back to my ISP with different gateways 216.127.61.1 wireless, 216.127.61.2, DSL. Those are examples. How do i set it up so my servers/computers on 216.127.61.3 will route over either link?

Is this possible?  What might my isp have to do on their end?

Thanks
Chris