From: Scott Ullrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:08 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Syslog Errors

On 7/4/06, Scott Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all I keep getting this error in my system Logs:
>
> Jul 4 22:49:52  syslogd: kernel boot file is /boot/kernel/kernel

This is normal.

> Jul 4 22:49:52  syslogd: exiting on signal 15

This happens when various services restart syslog or you click clear
log, etc.

Scott

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person without the consent of the sender. Unless
expressly stated herein to the contrary, only agreements in writing, signed by
an authorized officer of the Company, may be enforced against it.