I currently have a need to do some content filtering on our network.  I
would like to do this with PF sense if possible.  I have heard of
dansguardian and think this may work.  My questions:

What else is needed to implement dansguardian, or something similar, in
PFsense?

Is anyone else out there doing this, and if so How?

Does anyone know of a better way of doing this?

Is there somewhere you could point me to find more informaion on this?

Thanks in advance.  >Ryan