I have reworked the firewall according to the docs Scott provided.  Most
things are working fine.  OPT1 and OPT2 using the new cable modems that had
trouble earlier are working.  WAN however is not working right.  I am having
a similar problem to earlier.  With WAN set to be the default route, I can
access the internet.  I verified that this traffic is going out over thew
WAN.  I can not access either a NAT portforward or 1-1 NAT on this
connection.  I have log entries for this interface and related IP addresses
with the exception of IP addresses mentioned in NAT mappings.  First note is
that every rule is set to log right now.  There are firewall logs for
x.x.x.142 but not for x.x.x.141 or x.x.x.140 which are setup for incoming
NAT.  I am able to use the port forwards for the OP1 and OPT2 interfaces.
All three interfaces have  80% the same rules.  There is no difference
between them.  I am willing to provide screen shots etc.  Thank you for your
time.

Robert