alright.  Im stupid.  What is FUD?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Buckmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:34 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] 1.2-RC2 beta1 -> 1.2-RC4 upgrade

Please stop spreading FUD (this is the second request).  The firmware
upgrade is working very well for almost everyone.  You had a specific
issue, we would have been interested to know the details of your issue
so it could have been resolved.  Simply because you, personally, had an
issue doesn't mean that an otherwise functional component should be avoided.

-Gary

http://www.eset.com