Chris, Thanks for the reply.  Will PPTP work with MS Active Directory?  I
was kinda thinking it would using radius.  I may be incorrect in this
though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Buechler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 6:30 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Multiple VPN compatible with Micro$oft

Radio Tech wrote:
> Hello all.  I am looking for some information.  I need to implement a
> wireless connection using VPN access.  I am kinda green on VPN and really
> dont know the way to go.   The kicker is, it need to be able to support up
> to 300 user and have the ability to intergrate with Microsoft Active
> Directory.  Will anything on PFsense do this.  I really like this router
and
> feel it is possible, but I don't know what the best way to go it.  I can
try
> it on a test box.  I would give more information, but I don't know what
> other questions are important.  Thanks for your help, Ryan

What Curtis pointed you to should work, but you might prefer PPTP
because the client is built into Windows, and it's a heck of a lot
easier to configure. It's much less firewall friendly and less secure,
so it's suitability depends on your environment and its requirements.

No problem supporting that many users with PPTP or OpenVPN as long as
you have adequate CPU power for however much traffic you need to push.
Unless it's a significant amount ( > 15 Mb), basically anything will
suffice.

http://www.eset.com