I know there was a thread similar to this, but I started a new message
because I don't feel it is the same.

Is there any way anyone knows of to get a list of who went were on PFsense?
I mainly would like to log traffic per user.  If it did a resolution of the
websites name instead of IP, that would be great also.  What my goal is is
to just keep an eye on where my kids are going on the internet.  I'd like to
get an easy to understand list.  PF may do this already, but if it does, I
don't know where.  I think this can be done with squid, but I am using CF
(full install of CF) and have heard that squid isn't good for CF.  I really
don't want it to slow down my connection either if possible.  Thanks for all
of your help,  This is a great product.