Checking it against my latest ISP bill, the numbers are way out.  ISP is
billing me for 57.4GBytes, RRD Summary page shows last month as In:108921,
Out:8602, Total:117523.  I do note that the Total number is *almost* double the
ISP's number - which seems to correspond with David's observations from July
5th (included below).

-Adam Thompson
 Chief Technical Architect, C3A Inc.
 athom...@c3a.ca