At this point looks like I need to just reinstall the OS...CentOS that is...
Rescuing from the CentOS CD did not find any installed Linux OS's

-----Original Message-----
From: Ujjval Karihaloo [mailto:ujj...@simplesignal.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:40 PM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: RE: [pfSense Support] RE: Heli new intall

Thx for the help..

I guess you are right... I followed instructions here
http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/HOWTO_Install_pfSense#Linux

And overwrote like you said my CentOS install... Now Console is showing kernel
panic after I rebooted it..

Any way to boot off my old install and not from the img I installed using:
zcat pfsense-embedded.img.gz | dd of=/dev/sd[a] bs=16k