I there a way to manually specify an IP to a mac in the ARP tables.  That
way you could filter based on IP and if someone changed their IP to avoid
the filters, there internet access wouldn't work.  You could then take it a
step further and lockdown the switch port to only that one mac and if they
got cleaver and changed their mac, that wouldn't work either.  Just a
thought.  Feel free to blast away.

C:\Users\Ryan\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\AARElectronics3.gifRyan
Rodrigue
P.O. Box 4336
Systems Technician
Houma, LA 70361