These days, I want to give verson 2.0 a try, but it doesn't really work for me.

Till now, we used pfsense 1.2.3 and our PPPoE configuration worked without any trouble. But if I setup pfsense 2.0 Beta 5 with exact the same settings, I'm always not able to reach internet.

The interface page in pfsense always show "down" mark for both, Status and PPPoE. Also if I click the "Connect" button, short time later, it shows "up" and after reload the page, it change back to "down".

I'm sure, I use correct configuration for our ISP.

Any hint?

Thanks

Maik