On 1/12/2011 2:11 PM, Dimitri Rodis wrote:
> The last 3-4 upgrades that I’ve done using nano are not automatically
> rebooting after the upgrade is complete, even though it says it is on
> the console (and last night I left it to see if it eventually would, and
> it did not and I logged in this morning). The following is literally a
> cut and paste from the console window (other than the ip address).

I just checked in a fix for that. It was happening to everyone with NanoBSD.

A new image is building now that will have the fix but be aware that it
may not really work correctly until after this next update. When you run
the update, you're still on the 'old' code which is broken. After the
post-upgrade reboot you'll be on the fixed code and then subsequent
updates should be good again.

Jim