Hi Everyone,

Good news for me that a Cisco/Linksys USB dongle WUSB54GC V3 was detected
within seconds of connecting to pfSense 2.0 Alix board.

However, having loaded pfSense 2.0 just today, I am not sure where to turn
for some documentation.

First of all, the interface allowed me to add a "run0" which is pointing to
Wireless dongle I believe, and then there is a Wireless tab
in Interfaces tab which is confusing and I was able to add "run0" there
again.

I have done that but now I am stuck as to how to do a search for the network
available around me. Is there a network scan available? Or do I have to put
the values for SSID and security types somewhere in the settings?

I do see the Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, and Access Point mode but I am not sure
what they mean in pfSense context.

Thanks