Dear AALOA members,

I am contacting you based on your experience from developing
e-Inclusion/AAL software. I cordially invite you to answer a survey in
the form of an online questionnaire that will help shape the development
of the software development tools in the universAAL.

Our goal is to build tools that solve key challenges facing developers
of AAL software. The tools will be based on the Eclipse and be provided
for free and as open source, so that hopefully you will find use of them
in your projects. From the perspective of a software developer, the main
deliverables from universAAL are:

 1.  uStore: a place to sell, promote, deploy solutions (to customers,
similar to Android market)
 2.  Developer Depot: a place to find, share and collaborate on reusable
software components (with other developers)
 3.  User community: a place to find requirements, needs and product
ideas (similar to uservoice.com<http://uservoice.com>)
 4.  Eclipse based development tools: development software that enables
implementation of
software based on components from developer depot and deployment to
uStore. The development tools will also integrate user feedback from the
user community into the development environment.
 5.  Personalization/management tools: development software for
maintenance and adaption of existing software components.

The survey is relatively short (it will take approximately 20 minutes to
complete) intended to get the opinions from developers, project leaders
and software architects about current work practices and perceived
bottlenecks in terms of tooling and infrastructure.
The survey can be accessed at:
https://web.questback.com/stlewalderhaug/mpower/

After completion you will be able to have your answered been sent to you
email address.

If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them. You can
email me using dsa...@lst.tfo.upm.es<mailto:dsa...@lst.tfo.upm.es>

My sincere regards,

Dario Salvi