Dear all,

I invite the people interested in the Zigbee related development to follow and contribute to the Zigbee4OSGi project. We moved the codebase developed in the PERSONA project in a new project at http://zb4osgi.aaloa.org/.

As you may  know, some hardware stuff is needed to really test the software.
We used the Texas Instrument ZigBee USB dongle (EZ430-RF2480 <http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/ez430-rf2480.html>) that unfortunately is no more supported by TI. So the next concrete step will be the upgrade of the stack to use the new CC2531 dongle officially supported by TI (http://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/cc2531emk.html).

That's all,
please remember this work is still in progress and many things can be improved with your help ;-)

Enjoy,
Francesco

--
Francesco Furfari
Institute of Information Science and Technologies "A. Faedo" (ISTI)